- 1. 600 ml. of coconut milk
- 2. 1/2 roasted duck
- 3. 1 cup of cherry tomato
- 4. 1 cup of chopped pineapple
- 5. 2 red hot chili
- 6. 5 leech lime leaves
- 7. 1 cup of pepper mint
- 8. 1 Tbsp. of fish sauce
- 9. 50 grams of hot curry paste
- 10. 1/2 Tsp. of salt
- 11. 1 Tbsp. of sugar
- 12. 2 Tbsp. of oil
Hot Roasted Duck Curry (Gang Phed Ped Yang) – Hot Roasted Duck Curry, favorite menu that can find it everywhere in Thailand but its taste will different upon restaurants. Curry paste can go very well together with coconut milk. Add crispy duck skin with sweet and sour pineapple. So let’s cook them together and we will can choose the taste that better for us for this menu. Eat together with steamed rice.
How to Cook Hot Roasted Duck Curry (Gang Phed Ped Yang)
1. Fry curry paste with oil and add coconut. After that fry them together.
2. Slice hot chili and put them into the pot. Follow by tomatoes , pineapple and leech lime leaves.
3. Seasoning with sugar , salt , fish sauce and put the duck for last.
4. Put peppermint into the pot for last . Ready to serve.