- 1. 1/2 Tsp. Sugar
- 2. 1/2 Tbsp. Fish sauce
- 3. 1/2 Tbsp. Grounded Pepper
- 4. 150 grams Duck Meat
- 5. 1/2 Lemon
- 6. 2 Tbsp. Chopped Shallot
- 7. 6-7 Dried Chillies
- 8. 1 Tbsp. Roasted Rice
- 9. 2 Stalks Spring Onions
- 10. 2 Stalks Celery
- 11. Mint Leaves
- 12. 1 Ladle Chicken Stock
Spicy Duck Meat Salad with Ground Roasted Rice (Larb Ped) – Tum rastaurant. With intense duck meat and smell nice from roasted rice. Eat with hot sticky rice or as side dish is delicious as well.
How to Cook Spicy Duck Meat Salad with Ground Roasted Rice (Larb Ped)
1. Chop spring onion. parsley prepared first. Then chop duck meat medium thoroughly.
2. Add chicken broth into the pot. Follow with duck meat and stir until cooked. Season with fish sauce, sugar, red pepper, roasted rice.
Stir well and then turn off the gas. Add lime into it.
3. Add shallots, spring onion, parsley and mix to combine. Garnish with mint leaves, sprinkle fried chilli. Finish.